Re: [igraph] C API for igraph Python Extension Module

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] C API for igraph Python Extension Module
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 12:34:48 +0100

> I'm using igraph's Python interface (downloaded from the launchpad
> ppa) and I want to know if igraph's Python interface provides also a C
> API for other python extensions
No, unfortunately not. To be honest, I didn't even know that it is
possible :) Please file a wishlist bug report and I'll check how
complicated it would be at this stage. Or, if you are willing to work on
it, please let me know, send a patch and I'll happily merge it with the
dev branch if it works.