[igraph] C API for igraph Python Extension Module

From: Daniel de Angelis Cordeiro
Subject: [igraph] C API for igraph Python Extension Module
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 13:27:03 +0200

Hi,

I'm using igraph's Python interface (downloaded from the launchpad
ppa) and I want to know if igraph's Python interface provides also a C
API for other python extensions (like described in Python
documentation:
http://docs.python.org/extending/extending.html#providing-a-c-api-for-an-extension-module).

I'm working on a Python Extension modules that provides an interface
for a program (originally written in C) that internally already uses
igraph. It would be nice if igraph's Python interface could provide a
C API that allow one to build a Python extension that can instantiate
an igraphmodule_GraphObject directly from an igraph_t.

igraph already provides such API or should I fill a "wishlist" bug report? :)

Thanks,
Daniel