Re: [igraph] Plotting an ancestral graph

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] Plotting an ancestral graph
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 23:09:53 +0100

Hi Alexander,

Okay, for the record: this happens because E(g3) lists edges with the *names*
of the endpoints, not their indices, while get.edge(g3, 2) gives you the
*indices* of the endpoints. So, in your case, you have a graph where vertex 0
has name "1", vertex 1 has name "2" and so on, and this is what you see in
E(g3). V(g)$name will give you the name vector.