Re: [igraph] Plotting an ancestral graph

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] Plotting an ancestral graph
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 21:39:37 +0100

> Given the information below, is it possible to single out the number in front
> of the arrow and the number behind the arrow?
I've found this, but I'm not sure if this is the only way or there's a better
way than that:

> get.edge(g3, 0)
[1] 1 2
> get.edge(g3, 1)
[1] 1 4
...and so on. get.edge(g3, edge_index)[1] gives you the source, get.edge(g3,
edge_index)[2] gives you the target. Note that igraph indexes edges and
vertices from zero, not one; also note that this will change some time in the
future to become compatible with the rest of R. You can start watching this bug
report in Launchpad if you are interested in when it will change (definitely
not before igraph 0.6):

https://bugs.launchpad.net/igraph/+bug/595092