Re: [igraph] Problem with attributes

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] Problem with attributes
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 11:14:07 +0100

Dear David,

> when I change the graph slightly using instead
>
> em1 <- c(0,1,1,1,1,0,1,1,1,1,0,1,1,1,1,0); dim(em1)<- c(4,4)
>
> (which is symmetric, so all edges are reciprocal), plot gives the warning
Don't worry about these warnings; I checked the code and it seems fine to
ignore them, this happens only when all  the edges have the same arrow.mode. If
you would like to fix it, I think the easiest way to do so is to find plot.R in
the source code of the R interface and modify line 225. Originally, that line
looks like this:

            sh.lwd=edge.width, h.lwd=1, open=FALSE, code=arrow.mode,

You should replace "code=arrow.mode" with "code=unique(arrow.mode)".

Maybe there's a better fix for that, I'm not an R expert :) Anyway, this fix
will be included in the next release. Thanks for the bug report!