[igraph] Fwd: The results of your email commands

Subject: [igraph] Fwd: The results of your email commands
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 01:34:49 +0800

Hi ALL!

 I have known that, in igraph, some community detection algorithms (like edge.betweenness.community) can deal with directed gragh, and some other algorithms (like fastgreedy.community, walktrap.community, spinglass.community, label.propagation.community) can deal with weighted graph.

     And I wonder wether there are any algorithm could deal with directed & weighted graph.

    Thanks!

Best Regards,
   Randel