[igraph] Install igraph on ubuntu 10.04 failed

From: Gang Su
Subject: [igraph] Install igraph on ubuntu 10.04 failed
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2010 15:34:13 -0400

Hi developers,

I was trying to compile igraph source on ubuntu 10.04 TLS but failed. Got the following error message:
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lxml2
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[3]: *** [libigraph.la] Error 1...

Anyone got any idea how this could happen?
Thanks.

And I have asked the similar question but I haven' got a good answer: what is the correct way to compile a dll equivalent on linux? I am very new to linux, and I have successfully complied a dll independent of igraph.dll (static link) on windows, but I am just not very sure how to do this on windows.
Thank you all very much!

Gang