[igraph] Igraph on cygwin

From: Mark W Redekopp
Subject: [igraph] Igraph on cygwin
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 13:58:58 -0700

Hi all

I'm trying to install igraph-0.5.3 on Cygwin and got the error regarding fabsl().  I found the posts from the past regarding installing the GMP library so that it won't compile the included files that reference fabsl, but even though I install the GMP libraries, ./configure doesn't seem to be finding it and thus it keeps trying to compile the source code that uses fabsl and thus fails.  Am I missing something?  I tried pulling down the GMP library from Cygwin under 'Math' as well as then finding and installing some precompiled cygwin GMP binaries from the web.  I guess I can compile GMP myself from source but I was hoping to not have to jump through that hoop.

Thanks for any help in advance
Mark