[igraph] Selecting edges in C

From: Matthew Walker
Subject: [igraph] Selecting edges in C
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 10:33:26 -0500

Hi,

I am a bit stumped. I would like to select all edges that go from a set of vertices to given a vertex. In R, I can do it with:

edges <- E(graph)[ vertices_in_set %->% given_vertex]

Can you tell me what functions I can use to do the same in C? I found igraph_es_fromto(), but it has not yet been implemented. I have tried to understand the R code in iterators.R but I haven't been very successful.

Can someone show me what I'm missing?

Thanks in advance!

Matthew