[igraph] ubuntu karmic packages 404 on launchpad but jaunty works

From: Kurt J
Subject: [igraph] ubuntu karmic packages 404 on launchpad but jaunty works
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 10:52:15 -0600

Hello,

Kurt here, long time igraph fan.  I've noticed the launchpad packages
don't seem to work for the newest ubuntu 'karmic koala'.  If I follow
the instructions and simply add 'ppa:igraph/ppa' to my sources in the
GUI, when i reload the sources I get this message:

Failed to fetch
http://ppa.launchpad.net/igraph/ppa/ubuntu/dists/karmic/main/binary-i386/Packages.gz
 404  Not Found
Some index files failed to download, they have been ignored, or old
ones used instead

if I manually point to 'jaunty' instead, all is well.

thanks!

-Kurt J