Re: [igraph] Missing packages on the website

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] Missing packages on the website
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 23:46:35 +0000

> Ahh...that would mean that my c compiling didn't work or at least
> wasn't installed in the right place. So instead of bzr, I took the
> latest build from googlecode (latest c source)
...which seems to imply that the nightly builds of the C library are not being
updated properly anymore. The last nightly build was uploaded on the 15th of
January, but I'm 100% sure that there were changes in the C core since then.

Now, the thing is that the Python nightlies are uploaded from a different
computer (my desktop machine at the university) than the C and R nightlies
(Gabor's machine somewhere in Switzerland), and it seems that the latter one is
b0rked. Gabor, can you check why the C nightlies are not uploaded properly
anymore?

Bernie, drop me a mail to my private address if you need the latest nighly
package of the C core library.

Thanks,