Re: Re[2]: [igraph] [C] Drawing algorithms - coordinates question

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: Re[2]: [igraph] [C] Drawing algorithms - coordinates question
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 22:34:38 +0100

On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 8:21 PM, Vladimir Petrov <address@hidden> wrote:
[...]
> -----------------------------
> http://igraph.sourceforge.net/doc-0.5.2/R/layout.drl.html
>
> For R:
> "layout.drl  {igraph}  -  DrL is a force-directed graph layout toolbox
> focused  on  real-world  large-scale graphs, developed by Shawn Martin
> and colleagues at Sandia National Laboratories."
>
> What function should i call in case of C-lang?

This page is for the R documentation. I just wanted to point out that
here you find some reasonable default values. But in general you
should not use these pages as the documentation for writing C code.
For that use http://igraph.sourceforge.net/doc/html/index.html

> I've check out graph.h file, it seems this is what i need. But i still
> can't understand clearly how to use in with C-lang for calculating
> vertex positions.
>
> Could you make a hint for me? May be little sample?

There are several example programs in the examples/simple directory.
There are some for generating layouts as well.

[...]