Re: [igraph] R-implementations of games

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] R-implementations of games
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 10:43:57 +0000

Hi,

> Are you wondering why I ask for this? I need snapshots of the graph
> during the generation process.
This part is easy: note that the vertices are added one by one in
barabasi.game and aging.prefatt.game in increasing order of vertex IDs,
so if you need the snapshot of the generation process after, say, k
steps, you only have to take the subgraph that consists of the first k
vertices.

I cannot comment on your other questions, though, as I am not the
developer of the R interface. Maybe Gabor has some ideas.