[igraph] edge_betweenness community detection

From: zhengjun chen
Subject: [igraph] edge_betweenness community detection
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 09:49:42 -0500

Hi,

I run igraph_community_edge_betweenness () on my dataset. The dataset consists of 12,000 nodes and 222,156 edges.
The program has been running the whole night. It still does not finish.
In contrast, fastgreedy community detection can finish in much less time.
So, could anyone can tell me a rough time that the edge_betweenness() needs to detect community?
--
Thanks
zhengjun