Re: [igraph] betweenness centrality -- negative and floating values?

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] betweenness centrality -- negative and floating values?
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 12:44:09 +0100

Now it is clear for those floating values. But what about the very big
or even negative values, then?
Either it is a bug or a platform-dependent issue, see Gabor's earlier mail. We cannot reproduce the issue with random graphs and your code, so we can look into it only if you can send us a dataset that reproduces the problem on our machines. Which igraph version and which platform are you using?