Re: [igraph] Re: problem with igraph on cygwin

From: ketan bhardwaj
Subject: Re: [igraph] Re: problem with igraph on cygwin
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 02:30:35 +0530

I think that this problem is solved but i am facing another peculiar issue which i think is not related to igraphs or cygwin i.e.
during the make my cygwin shell says that :

C:/cygwin/bin/sh.exe : could not allocate heap WIN32 error 487 <some addresses>

if somebody has faced a similar problem ... Please share the work around.
thanks

KBj