Re: [igraph] Re: problem with igraph on cygwin

From: ketan bhardwaj
Subject: Re: [igraph] Re: problem with igraph on cygwin
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 23:21:20 +0530

yes there is this package available for cygwin.
Could you just let me know what exactly made you converge to this point,
thanks.
Kbj

On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 7:51 PM, Tamas Nepusz <address@hidden> wrote:
Sorry, I just realised that igraph must be built _with_ GMP support under Cygwin. So the solution is to _enable_ GMP support (--enable-gmp) after you have installed the GNU MP BigNum library into Cygwin. It seems that there's a Cygwin package for gmp, it's called libgmp-devel.