[igraph] igraph C version

From: Velumailum Mohanaraj
Subject: [igraph] igraph C version
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 14:43:03 +0100

Hi,

I am new to igraph and have some questions to start using it please.
I have some network problems that I have already coded in C++.
The reason I am trying to switch to igraph is I can use the visualization
kit available in igraph (GraphML ).

I have gone through some of the documentations, still I am not sure
where to start. My requirement is, the status of the vertices will be
continuously updated. Then the visual should update this as well.
My question is, can igraph C package support this. I have seen that
igraph R can support his. But I know nothing about R and I do not want
to use that.

Also, for GraphML to work, should I install any pluggin for the browser?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Raj.