[igraph] getting error :.../gmp.h :error : 'STD::FILE' has not been decl

From: ketan bhardwaj
Subject: [igraph] getting error :.../gmp.h :error : 'STD::FILE' has not been declared
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 16:17:45 +0530

Hello all,

I am a newbee to iGraph and am facing a problem in compiling iGraph using GCC version 4.3.3
I am getting an error :.../gmp.h :error : 'STD::FILE' has not been declared

When i googled for this error i found out that this is a bug or limitation in gcc due to standard definition.
refer:
http://gmplib.org/list-archives/gmp-bugs/2007-December/000893.html
http://gmplib.org/list-archives/gmp-bugs/2007-December/000895.html

Could anyone help me in getting around this error ? Any help would be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance

with warm regards
Ketan Bhardwaj

 --