Re: [igraph] Version 0.6?

From: Mark McClure
Subject: Re: [igraph] Version 0.6?
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 19:14:12 -0400

On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 5:41 PM, Gábor Csárdi <address@hidden> wrote:
> Mark, there is no target date, sorry. I could tell you when I _think_
> it would happen, but I did this in the past and never worked out. So I
> rather don't say anything.

No worries, I understand completely.

> You can download the current 0.6 version from Launchpad and start
> working on that, hopefully there will not be huge changes any more.

I'd like to try but I can't seem to find my way around Launchpad very
well.  There doesn't seem to be a single .tar file to download the source
code for the library, like there is for the released version 0.5.2.  Is there
any documentation or list of new/improved functionality?

Thanks,
Mark