Re: [igraph] Version 0.6?

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] Version 0.6?
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 23:41:57 +0200

Mark, there is no target date, sorry. I could tell you when I _think_
it would happen, but I did this in the past and never worked out. So I
rather don't say anything.

You can download the current 0.6 version from Launchpad and start
working on that, hopefully there will not be huge changes any more.