[igraph] Re: labels and edges in pajek format

From: Martín Graña
Subject: [igraph] Re: labels and edges in pajek format
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 16:30:43 +0200

Gabor,

Thanks for a so fast response. So here goes the attached file; I also send a quick-and-dirty postscript output from pajek (as a control for the correct edge loading by pajek).

Thank you again!

best wishes,
martin

Martín,

it is hard to say anything without having the test5.net file. Maybe
the file has some Pajek .net feature that we do not support. So could
you send the file? You can send it as an attachment if it is not too
big, or upload it to the web.