Re: [igraph] writing gml file format in R

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] writing gml file format in R
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 00:06:15 +0200

Michael,

no, there is way to do that currently. I mean, you can assign the
attributes (i.e. a 'graphics' vertex attribute, which is a list) to
the graph, but it does not help as the GML writer does handle lists.

To be honest I completely forgot this and thought that the GML
implementation is complete. I will add it to the TODO list, as soon as
launchpad.net comes back from the monthly maintenance.

Thanks,
G.