[igraph] writing gml file format in R

From: Michael Gormley
Subject: [igraph] writing gml file format in R
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 17:36:28 -0400

I am trying to write a file from the igraph package in R in gml format.  I would like to set the graphical attributes of vertices and edges.  I have used the set.vertex.attribute function to try and alter the color of vertices but this creates a vertex attribute color rather than creating a graphics list.  Is there a way to write from igraph in gml format with proper graphics format?