Re: [igraph] triangle related question

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] triangle related question
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 22:22:12 +0200

Well, I guess its a different kind of graph. But I am afraid that I
cannot really give much advice, I don't know what such a plot tells
you about the network.

I know the papers about the degree-transitivity plots of hierarchical
networks being a power-law, but I don't really buy it to be honest.
Maybe I just didn't get the point.

G.