Re: [igraph] Weighted Graph Link strength ( I am making mistake please

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] Weighted Graph Link strength ( I am making mistake please help)
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 00:40:08 +0100

Nathan,

you must have done something differently if it does not work the same
way on the two computers.

First check that you indeed have the 0.6 version:
library(help=igraph)
should say igraph 0.6.

Then check that the graph has an edge attribute called 'weight', run
summary(g)
on both machines to check that the results they are the same. Remember
that attribute names are case sensitive, so 'Weight' is not good, only
'weight.

Best,
G.

PS. For the list, this is a continuation of
http://www.nabble.com/Weighted-Graph-Link-strength-(-I-am-making-mistake-please-help)-td22707957.html