[igraph] Weighted Graph Link strength ( I am making mistake please help)

From: Surendar Swaminathan
Subject: [igraph] Weighted Graph Link strength ( I am making mistake please help)
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 16:17:04 -0700

Hello Gabor,

  First I want to thank you .It is working fine.

I downloaded the Binary file from

http://cneurocvs.rmki.kfki.hu/igraph/download/igraph_0.6.zip (Hope this is the correct place to obtain)

I did notice something , it is not working properly with decimal values ?

It is not working the same way in two computers.

This is what I did.

Removed the Igraph from R /Library /igraph.

Installed the zip file and Loaded the package from R menu.

Tried to do the same but could not.I still get the values zeros for betweenness.

I repeated few times still I get the same result.

But with the other computer it is working perfectly fine.

Thank you.