[igraph] help with some plots

From: simone gabbriellini
Subject: [igraph] help with some plots
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 18:00:03 +0100

Hello again list,

I was wondering how to do some plots with igraph...

I see Effective diameter - distance at which 90% of pairs of nodes are reachable - is one of the used plot to display static network patterns... is it possible to realize with igraph?

Second question: do you (experts of complex network) use some particolar type of plot to display path length patterns in a network as node number increase?

thanks,
Simone