Re: [igraph] references for Centrality(-zation) function

From: Yannick Rochat
Subject: Re: [igraph] references for Centrality(-zation) function
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 13:17:47 +0100

Hi,

Gabor is right. The goal of this function is to express all centrality & centralization measures as expressed by Linton Freeman here: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/0378-8733(78)90021-7

By the way, I'm sure the code may be improved.

Best,

Yannick

2009/3/4 Bruno Contreras Moreira <address@hidden>
Dear all,
I came across the Centrality(-zation) function at http://igraph.wikidot.com/r-recipes and would like to ask if anybody has a reference, I mean a published paper or book,  where these normalization recipes are explained in more detail. For instance, what is the explanation for the 'centralization' parameter?
Thanks for your help,
Bruno

--
Bruno Contreras Moreira