[igraph] Is there a tutorial for the Python package?

From: Gustav Delius
Subject: [igraph] Is there a tutorial for the Python package?
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 11:06:09 +0100

There is a very good tutorial for the R package at http://cneurocvs.rmki.kfki.hu/igraphbook/. Is there something similar for the Python package? It would be very useful because I am finding the first steps very difficult if I have to rely only on the code documentation at http://cneurocvs.rmki.kfki.hu/igraph/doc/python/index.html.

Perhaps it would be a good idea to create a wiki for igraph somewhere, so that users could contribute to the documentation. I would certainly be happy to contribute to such a wiki once I have learned a bit about the package.

Dr Gustav W Delius, Department of Mathematics
University of York, York YO10 5DD, United Kingdom
Tel.: +44 (1904) 433 077, Fax.: +44 (1904) 433 071, office: G/110