[igraph] Transitivity Triples

From: Riccardo Tasso
Subject: [igraph] Transitivity Triples
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 16:17:02 +0100

Hi,
I'm working on a weighted directed network (with positive and negative links) and I'd like to count the occurrence of the following pattern. Given a transitive triple (in the form A->B->C, A->C), a "balanced triple" is a triple for which weight(A->B)*weight(B->C)*weight(A->C) > 0. My task is to count the number of all the transitive triples and the number of all the balanced triples in my network.
Can you help me implementing this function in R using igraph?

Thank you,
   Riccardo