[igraph] Re: Problem in running example

From: Lorenzo Isella
Subject: [igraph] Re: Problem in running example
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 13:47:10 +0100

Hi Gabor,
Yes, that completely fixes my problem.
In the next few days I'll go though the R/Python examples and see if everything else goes smoothly.
Many thanks

Lorenzo

Gábor Csárdi wrote:
Lorenzo, the R package does not use the Debian packages you installed,
but uses its own internal version of the C library. (To facilitate
simple installation. Most people don't use the C library, they just
want the R package.)

Check your version with

library(help=igraph)

and it should be less than 0.5.1. Install a new version by typing

install.packages("igraph")

into your R session.

G.

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 11:46 AM, Lorenzo Isella