[igraph] Distance()

From: Marco
Subject: [igraph] Distance()
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 12:39:58 +0100

Hi all,

i'd like to define a function called distance(), which, given 2
vertices in a graph, returns the distance of those vertices, defined
as the minimum length path between the two vertices.

Is there a function that already does that?

If not, which way should i take? get_all_shortest_path doesn't let me
decide the endvertex of the path, and bfsiter iters thru all vertices
too. I'd prefer to save time, and just calculate the paths between the
two vertices and then take the min().

How could I implement such a thing in an "efficient" way?

Ideas and comments, welcomed!

Thanks in advance,

marco

--