Re: [igraph] Centralization

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] Centralization
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 17:58:34 +0100

Simone, it is not included in igraph, but it is not hard to do it,
only,  you need to calculate the theoretical maximum of the vertex
level centrality score "by hand". But this is easy for degree, it is
basically vcount()-1 if you don't allow loop edges.

See  http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/igraph-help/2008-06/msg00043.html
for more info.

Tell us if you need more info...

Gabor