[igraph] Centralization

From: Simone Gabbriellini
Subject: [igraph] Centralization
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 17:51:34 +0100

Hi List,

is there a function in igraph to calculate graph centralization -
based on degree or betweenness or closeness?

I am sure you already know those references, but I put them here anyway:

Freeman, L.C. (1979). ``Centrality in Social Networks I: Conceptual
Clarification.'' Social Networks, 1, 215-239.
Wasserman, S., and Faust, K. (1994). Social Network Analysis: Methods
and Applications. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press

best regards,
Simone