Re: [igraph] igraph union methods

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] igraph union methods
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 19:01:09 +0100

I was thinking of getting nodes of each graph (I'm only interested in merging nodes based on an label attribute) iterating through them calling get_adjedgelist method and adding them to the new graph checking to make sure that edge isn't already present. Ill be merging non directed graph. Another option is to copy all the nodes+edges from both graphs to a new graph. Then to remove nodes that have duplicate label names and add new edge (if needed). Any opinions on what might better?
For me the first option seems easier.