[igraph] dissimilarity-based community detection

From: Kurt J
Subject: [igraph] dissimilarity-based community detection
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 20:17:03 +0000

Hi,

I'm working with audio data and a network of musicians.  I have a n x n dissimilarity matrix derived from audio analysis and I want to use it to detect community in the musician friendship network.  The algorithm described by H. Zhou 2003 (http://prola.aps.org/abstract/PRE/v67/i6/e061901) seems a good choice.  Is something like this implemented in igraph?

-Kurt J