Re: [igraph] Community finding in graphs

From: Gabor Csardi
Subject: Re: [igraph] Community finding in graphs
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 10:06:32 +0100

Thanks for the suggestion, i know that algorithm, we might implement
it, but not in the near future as we're busy with other things.

You can actually download software implementing this algorithm
from the authors website, see cfinder.org.

Thanks,
Gabor

--
Csardi Gabor <address@hidden>    MTA RMKI, ELTE TTK