[igraph] how to find the defintions of such functions as igraph_vector_s

From: zhmxiong
Subject: [igraph] how to find the defintions of such functions as igraph_vector_search
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 11:26:17 +0800

Dear Gabor Csardi,

Thanks for your software developped for community detection. I have
downloaded the R source package version of the latest release--
igraph_0.4.3.tar.gz.
But i have compiled community.c(it can be passed!),and cannot find the
definitions of these functions such as igraph_vector_search(neip, 0,
maxedge, &pos). I only found its decalration in vector.h as
follows:igraph_bool_t FUNCTION(igraph_vector,search)(const TYPE
(igraph_vector) *v, long int from, BASE what, long int *pos). I tried
to find it by looking for the string like "igraph_bool_t
igraph_vector_search" in all files, but still cannot f
ind its definition.

So i wonder to know the files in which the definitions of such
functions as igraph_vector_search lie. Thus, i will better understand
your software.

Best regards
yours sincerely
zhongmin xiong