Re: [igraph] as.undirected() strips vertex attributes?

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] as.undirected() strips vertex attributes?
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 22:00:17 +0200

> It looks like as.undirected() strips vertex attributes in igraph
> 0.4.3. Is this a bug?
Yes, unfortunately that's a bug - thanks for reporting it. It will be
fixed in igraph 0.5 (I already added an entry in our issue tracker).
The workaround you implemented seems okay to me, but since the cause
of this issue is in the low-level C layer of the library, it will be
fixed there (so we don't have to work out a workaround for every
single higher level interface).