igraph-announce

[igraph-announce] igraph 0.3.3 Python interface released

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: [igraph-announce] igraph 0.3.3 Python interface released
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 16:33:16 +0100

Dear All,

I've just uploaded the Python interface of igraph 0.3.3 to the Python Package Index. You can download the source here:

http://cheeseshop.python.org/pypi/igraph/0.3.3

The source code can be compiled by the usual sequence:

python setup.py build && python setup.py install

The API documentation is also updated, see:

http://cneurocvs.rmki.kfki.hu/igraph/doc/python/index.html

If anyone is willing to contribute RPM, Python Egg or Windows pre- compiled versions of the package, contact me and I'll upload them to the Python Package Index as well.

--
Tamas Nepusz <address@hidden>             MTA RMKI, BME MIT