ifile-discuss

Re: [Ifile-discuss] Cannot get ifile to configure: claims gcc cannot cre

From: Jonadab the Unsightly One
Subject: Re: [Ifile-discuss] Cannot get ifile to configure: claims gcc cannot create executables; what is -rpath?
Date: 26 Mar 2003 22:58:39 -0500

Booker Bense <address@hidden> writes:

> - Something is truly messed up.

As it turns out, glibc was messed up.  I'm not sure how that happened,
or how almost everything _except_ gcc continued to work (I thought
glibc was pretty fundamental...), but anyway when I force-reinstalled
the glibc package from my distro CDs, ifile configured and installed
much better.

Last night I started up the training script that came with gnus-ifile,
and it said "this may take a moment", so I figured I was in for at
least a couple of days, but it was finished when I got up this
morning.  So now I have naive bayesian email classification :-)