ifile-discuss

Re: [Ifile-discuss] Gnus / ifile doesn't learn ;

From: Pascal Desroche
Subject: Re: [Ifile-discuss] Gnus / ifile doesn't learn ;
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 11:06:48 +0100

// "Stefan" == Stefan Bodewig écrit le 10 Mar 2003 08:24:47 +0100:

 > On Fri, 07 Mar 2003, Pascal Desroche <address@hidden> wrote:
 >> I receive mails that I wish I could read and keep that are sent to
 >> the spam folder everytime, even if also every time I change them to
 >> a non-spam folder.

 > As your subject line mentions Gnus, you are probably using fancy mail
 > splitting and invoke ifile from there.  If you add a rule to sort your
 > friends mails into a special folder before ifile gets invoked, you
 > should be done.  Something like (snipped example of my .gnus.el):

 > (setq nnmail-split-fancy
 >       '(|
 >         ;; first white-list some stuff to reduce the amount of work for ifile

 >         ;; moderated spam-free mailinglists
 >         ("list-post" "address@hidden"
 >                      "mail.jakarta-announce")

 >         ;; customers likely to send attachments or HTML, unlikely to send to
 >         ;; mailinglists
 >         (from "address@hidden" "mail.customer")

 >         ;; black-list some stuff that I cannot read anyway
 >         ("content-type" ".*gb2312" "mail.trash")

 >      (: ifile-spam-filter
 >         '(|
 >              ("subject" "moderate for" "mail.moderate")

 > The rule for your friend would probably be something like my
 > @customer.de rule.

 > Stefan

thanx for all your answers.

it's related to friends but also to business contacts. I have to check
the recognition of the email addresses with an access to bbdb system, so
that every email listed in bbdb should not go to spam and may also
be filled in the right folder...something that i don't know yet how to
figure out.

will look in a bbdb manual ;

Pascal