ifile-discuss

Re: [Ifile-discuss] Re: ifile and BASE64 mails

From: Camillo Särs
Subject: Re: [Ifile-discuss] Re: ifile and BASE64 mails
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 16:22:50 +0200

Jason Rennie wrote:
To classify HTML and base64 messages correctly, it helps tremendously to have the message rendered (HTML) and/or decoded (base64). ifile doesn't do this. My guess is that Mozilla does both.

Of course the headache with Mozilla is that it's client-side. I read my IMAP email from two separate locations. Keeping the knowledge bases synchronized is extra work, something I don't have to do with ifile.

Camillo