ifile-discuss

[Ifile-discuss] Re: ifile-1.3.0

From: Dave Marquardt
Subject: [Ifile-discuss] Re: ifile-1.3.0
Date: 11 Feb 2003 22:00:33 -0600

On 11 Feb 2003 21:34:22 +0100, "clemens fischer" <address@hidden> said:

clemens> Jason Rennie <address@hidden>:
>> You've been assigned :)  If you have a fix, wonderful!  Go ahead and make
>> the changes, add an entry to ChangeLog noting what you've done and commit
>> the changes.

clemens> and dave, if your fix really fixes 1.3.0, please tell the world.
clemens> btw, who has commit access?

I've committed a fix for bug 2516 to the tree AFTER testing that
creating new folders works as expected.

I'm not familiar with how to create a release, so I'm not going to try
to recreate 1.3.0.  Besides, it would be nice if some other folks try
my fix first!

Speaking of testing, I'm thinking of adding a tests subdirectory to
contain some regression tests and a Makefile to run them.  I'd love to
see this sort of bug not happen again.  If we had a test suite, we
could at least be sure that some of the things we might not use on a
daily basis work before we commit changes.  Does anybody object to this?
--
Dave Marquardt
Round Rock, TX