ifile-discuss

[Ifile-discuss] Re: ifile-1.3.0

From: Dave Marquardt
Subject: [Ifile-discuss] Re: ifile-1.3.0
Date: 11 Feb 2003 12:22:27 -0600

On Sat, 08 Feb 2003 10:26:40 -0500, Jason Rennie <address@hidden> said:

Jason> Yes.  Shortly after releasing, I realized it did some weird
Jason> things to my .idata file.  So, I zeroed the release file (I
Jason> don't know how to delete it).  If you're interested in taking a
Jason> look, you can get the code via CVS:

You might want to check out bug 2516 at
<URL:http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=2516&group_id=2877>.
Looks like I'm the culprit here.  I'd be happy to fix this if you
think the fix I've suggested is correct.  Or feel free to fix it
yourself.

Regarding fixing bugs, how does one get a bug assigned to oneself?  Do
we have to ask the project admins?  Thanks.
--
Dave Marquardt
Round Rock, TX