ifile-discuss

Re: [Ifile-discuss] Short writeup on ifile

From: Karl Vogel
Subject: Re: [Ifile-discuss] Short writeup on ifile
Date: 28 Oct 2002 19:35:24 -0500

>> On Mon, 28 Oct 2002 08:31:50 -0500,
>> Jason Rennie <address@hidden> said:

J> Very cool.  I think this will help anyone wanting to set up ifile as a
J> spam filter and/or using ifile with procmail.

   Thanks.

J> I think we could use a separate tutorial that just goes over the basic
J> ifile commands, but your write-up is a great help.  Do you mind if I
J> copy your file to the Savannah web server?

   Feel free.  I've included a link to the "idata.spamonly" file in the
   writeup; it's in the same directory.

--
Karl Vogel               ASC/YCOA, Wright-Patterson AFB, OH 45433
address@hidden                   http://www.dnaco.net/~vogelke

A pessimist is surprised as often as
an optimist, but always pleasantly.                     --Robert Heinlein