hyperbole-users

[Hyperbole-users] Hyperbole 7.0.5 test release pushed to savannah and gi

From: Robert Weiner
Subject: [Hyperbole-users] Hyperbole 7.0.5 test release pushed to savannah and github git repos
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2019 22:17:09 -0400

Hi:

I think we are ready for a production release.  Let's test out the new features and see.

For Mats: I got rid of the dev-install make target and now there is just 'src' and 'bin' targets.  See the changes since Hyperbole runs just find from .el files only and I think this should be the basic option for people doing testing, so they always get the raw source in backtraces, etc.

If you do test this out, after cloning the repo, you have to run either 'make src' (run from .el files) or 'make bin' (run from .elc files) before trying to use Hyperbole.

Cheers,

Bob