hyperbole-users

Re: [Hyperbole-users] Need more usage examples (Was: Subscription within

From: Jean Louis
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2019 10:35:36 +0200

* Robert Weiner <address@hidden> [2019-08-06 06:21]:
> Right and there is no comparison between having to write HTML or dragging
> from a source to a destination to create a hyperlink.

I still need to understand it. I could not get all dragging actions
working. For example shitf-middle-mouse-button and dragging outside of
Emacs frame should give something, but I don't get it.

Do you know the concept of Org storing of links and inserting stored
links?

> I have built indexed document repositories that can be referenced easily
> within email or other text.  See hib-doc-id.el.

That was referenced from manual, but now I understand what you mean.

> The git/gitlab/github references in hib-social.el greatly simplify creating
> hypertexts around git artifacts.

That is good for developers.

On my side, I need buttons to database entries, on the fly made
reports, and opening up various communication facilities.

Thanks
Jean