hyperbole-users

Re: [Hyperbole-users] ANNOUNCE: GNU Hyperbole 5.14 is released for testi

From: Alex Dunn
Subject: Re: [Hyperbole-users] ANNOUNCE: GNU Hyperbole 5.14 is released for testing and use
Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2016 11:39:35 -0700

Hi,

Running `make all-elc SITE_PRELOADS=` (using Emacs 25.0.95, Mac OS 10.11.5),
gives me
this error:

```
(Hyperbole): Remove require/load of hsite.el from Emacs setup; require/load
hyperbole instead.
make: *** [all-elc] Error 255
```

Removing all instances of “-l ./hsite.el” from the Makefile and running again:

```
Cannot open load file: No such file or directory, hload-path
```

If I run `make all-elc SITE_PRELOADS=-l hload-path.el`, then I get a
successful compile.

—Alex